Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Stand by!


Dear Readers....

I promise to post in the next day or so....  I have a brand new laptop and, naturally, using it is a bit like being inserted inside of someone else's body:  nothing works right!  Plus, my Adobe Photoshop CS refused to cooperate with the migration to the new computer, wreaking havoc on my plans to have all my photos ready to post today.  Be patient (I'm not) and I'll post my October epistle soon (I hope) with all kinds of new things to share... (too much to fit in one month). 

See you soon!
Sue

2 comments:

  1. I'll try to be patient--your blog is the highlight of the new month! Sorry for computer troubles, it's always a hassle to change techy things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know; it will be well worth the wait! Good luck with acclimating to the new computer...it's never fun!

    ReplyDelete